26.3.06

Hullo! Welcome to my Blog, my newest adventure in setting up my multiple streams of residual income on the internet. Feel free to use my search criteria: the home business opportunity before me has to be given to me, that's right I need for the initial set up to be free; it must have easy to follow steps that I can do in a day cause I want to start making moolah; if needed it must cost under one hundred dollars ($100) to get up & running cause that's how much I have left on my credit card; it must be designed to massively leverage my efforts cause I can't do the 9-5 'just over broke' scene and I want to pay off my mortgate, loans, debts and credit cards; it must have a global scope to tap into the trillion dollar global daily cash exchange; it must be streamlined with built in support & training cause I need specific 'do this' 'now do this' 'then do this' instructions; it must have automatic capacity so I can run my home business on my laptop from anywhere; it must grow exponentially in a very short period of time; it must show me how to get and maintain income-generating momentum so I know how to keep getting money flowing into my bank account.
This past year, I checked out many sites. Each web link below met my criteria. Just copy & paste each URL web-dress below into your browser. You may need to look at the second line in the web search return page that your browser generates, just click on the line that says 'Go to' where you'll see the web dress that you pasted. E.g.:
http://www.MakeALotOfMoneyHelpingOthers.com
http://tny.se/ft;
http://tny.se/fu;
http://tny.se/fw;
http://tny.se/fy;
Get Cha-chinging, Baby!
PS. Other folks in your family and social circle may want to make money on the internet too, just send them the links. They'll be happy you thought of them. Welcome into today's 'make money' vibration and wishing you endless raging rivers of massive cash.
B. Tsa-me-gahl

No comments: