Hullo, welcome.
Want to meet fun excited hard working folks from all over our world?
I can do it, so I'm positive that you can too. Here's how I got started : - )
11 years ago I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) an arthritic auto immune disorder affecting my eyes, teeth & bones. My hard plastic neck brace holds my head upright and keeps me from choking on food when I swallow; my walking cane keeps me from tipping over when I walk; my bloodshot swollen eyes make me look drugged up & hung; my teeth ache even where I don't have any; my aching bones radiate cold from my marrow! AS is just one of many wierd health challenges on the rise today. The help and pain relief I get is from the newest most exciting medical breakthrough in our century: Glycology. This scientific medical research is the technological foundation for Glyconutrients. The combination of medical science and glyconutrients resulted in medical proof that our God given gift, our own immune system, is our body's best healer! Well, just fancy that, why don't you!
What did they prove? That our nutrition supported immune system produces healthy cells that produces healthy organs that produces a healthy body for optimal health. In other words, we give our body exactly what it needs, it goes right to the work that is it's sole reason for existance and that Our Creator programmed it with. Pretty neat stuff huh? When something drastic is happening inside like AS, the immune system figures out what to fix first, then next etc. As a result, it may take time to notice the definite improvements. So I'm happy to stay on the products, that's the long & the short of it. They have no side effects to the pharmecieutial drugs I'm on, as a matter of fact I only need a couple now, down from the 9 I was taking. What's more, I'm mobile and have more pain free days than not.
So, the benefits far outweigh every sinle effort in the learning curve. The benefits attract 20,000 folks each month from all over the world. These are everyday folks and many doctors in different medical sectors sharing their testimonies; there's even support from different sectors of our global economy. I found out that the global patents on the glyconutrient technology is negotiated on a basis of win/win contracts with First Nations in different countries for access to pollution free ingredients. What a precious mentally delicous political conscience! That's odd not to mention, rare for a multi-national company!
It makes my ole heart to read that the CEO talks about how when he was at church with his wife, she asked him to pray with her about what to do with their knowledge. When the answer came, they were told to help many people. That's why it's set up for network marketing, that's the only sound business global structure where everyone benefits from their very own efforts. It tickles my heart to hear when the CEO was asked at a press conference why the products are distributed through networking, his response just made common sense, "It's not the medical industry and not the pharmeceutical industry that's asking for help. It's our everyday folks."
Want to benefit from this newest exciting discovery? All sign-ups get their own free global web page, here's mine: : http://tny.se/jg (click on your country flag). The sign up choices start at $99 (the foundation product) and go up to $1095 (I got this one so I could get enough products to help my kids. It's a four month supply for one person.)
Thanks for your interest. Wishing you only the very best that our world has to offer to you & your loved ones. B. Tsa-me-gahl.
26.3.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment