27.3.06

Trafficking Traffic's Traffic

Hi There! Welcome!

I been thinking about the word 'traffic', it's meaning has evolved, it's become cyberized, really. I'm less than 100 years old, above ground and pumping air anyways. Still, where I grew up 'traffic' meant a line-up of different sized canoes, side-by-side covering our long village ocean beach; a sky-full of geese all in their own flocks 'V' formations. You know, real world stuff, something I could see, hear, smell, touch. Nowadays it's a global business 'cyber-word'. In other words, you don't need to see, talk to or even know your customers and to boot, everything's automated! To top it off, there are easy, quick and cheap ways to attract and generate your own on-line home-business global traffic. What's more titilating is that you don't have to do it by yourself or even with folks that you know! Is that wierd or what?

Me, I need it to be fun to learn, easy, quick, cheap and safe to do. I get to see other folks global i-net businesses; to peek behind the scene of their web site; to find out how popular their site is; to find out who links to their web site; to find out what their global presence is. It's like having a veil of ignorance lifted that I didn't even know was there! This is my first cyber venture, before that, I never knew that all this info is accessable! In my humble little world, it's just another totally radical new door! Let me share just a tad of what kind of fun you can attract to you, this just happened the other day.

When I first signed up at a site, I won a lotto! The first 'win' in my entire life! YiiHAAAww! I see the win as a sign that I'm REALLY in our universe's 'make money' vibration. After filtering different web program and affiliate offers through my test criteria (you'll see them on the right hand side of my Blog page), I inhale, then jump in my own Leap of Faith.

Come on in, join me and the rest of our web-world in this exciting adventure! Take your own leap of faith into our cyber world! The sites below got through my search criteria. Just copy and paste each of the links below into your browser:
http://www.MakeALotOfMoneyHelpingOthers.com
http://tny.se/ft;
http://tny.se/fu;
http://tny.se/fw;
http://tny.se/fy

No comments: