28.3.06

me a techno challenged grandma
jumped my shiny luxury
dependable cyber broom
leaps of blind faith
off the steepest tallest techno mountain
rocketing my virtual journey
through the express tunnel
where I want & need to go
money never waited on me
nor waved her magic wand
the map
the travel tracks
sequential steps are what I need
H4P’s lightening fast training
up & running cyber ride
is free anyhow
speeding furiously and faster still
no brakes neither
at TrafficStorm's top two sites
won 23,000 points my first visit
what?! I’m only on lesson 13
my life vision for my kids & grandkids
props my eyelids up
my second straight nite
birds sing our world awake
like those flying in the pit of my stomach
I turn it over k
now God do your thing
my efforts drop dripping over-ripe fruits of cash
great broom ride grandma bette

Ok already! Jump my broom at:
http://www.MakeALotOfMoneyHelpingOthers.com
http://tny.se/ft: http://tny.se/fu; http://tny.se/fw; http://tny.se/fy>

No comments: