Copyright © Bette Tsa-me-gahl
Hullo there, Welcome.
Not too long ago 'e-banking' and 'affiliate marketing' were far and way too nebulous for me to understand. It's been a steep magical learning curve, now I'm on the downhill slide of it. I certainly don't claim 'all-knowingness', nope not me. I found two sites where I choose what to affiliate for commissions. Clickbank.com (R) is one of many affiliate net-marketing sites. You do need to sign up for Paypal to start your affiliate marketing. You can do that by going here: https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=FG3Y74MYSYD6W
An internet Marketplace is where you can list your own digital products to sell and you can even find other folks products and advertise their weblink to earn commissions as an affiliate. So you get customers to their website and they pay you to do that. Here's a free advertising place: http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?476146. Here's another one: http://www.InstantBuzz.com/r/?Huksumalic
Well, there is a new F.REE marketplace to sell any product you want. Or, you can affiliate any item that tickles your imagination from this marketplace too. It is called PayDotCom.com! It's 100% F.REE to join, won't cost you one single penny to sign up. Once you're signed up, copy and paste your links into notepad. Please feel free to check out different marketing strategies in my Archives in this blog.
Go right here to sign up for your own F.REE account: http://paydotcom.net/?affiliate=25943
Thanks, Bette Tsa-me-gahl
PS Happy New Year and All of only the Very Best of our magical world to you & yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment