7.12.06

This little Granny went to Market.

http://www.instant-booster.com/go.php?id=1383986

Copyright © Bette Tsa-me-gahl

Yup, I'm a granny and proud of it! When I play with my grandkids I can't help but feel that I am indeed, immortalized. I love it when they ask for a bed time story saying, "Grandma, tell us about the olden days when you were little. Pleeeeease."
Our world has changed so much in my little life time. Even our advertising has gone digital. It's a different ball game too just like my life-story that my grandkids get excited about just because they love me. Of course it's reciprocated. And the more money I make the more I can give them.

When I first got started searching for ways to make i-net money, I kept coming across that word 'eZine'. The end of the word I thought gave it away. I got clear about it being an internet magazine made up of articles submitted by everyday folks like you & I. And there are hundreds of thousands of eZines when you know how and where to look.

I don't consider myself much of a writer. I still get a thrill when words come alive and dance to tickle my imagination which is what I love to do for my grandkids. Well, I persued my eZine interest to find out what I could about their existence, workings and use. Below you'll see a list of just a couple. You can find way more by doing a Google search and when you see ones that grab your attention, subscribe to them first and read their articles. This will give you 'the feel' for that eZine it's format and readership. Besides paying attention to the number of subscribers, check to see how up to date the ezines are. Of course, skip databases that are out of date. Check their costs to make sure they're in your budget for your adverts. Here's a couple more tips: regular advertisements are lower priced and less effective; sponsorship adverts are highter priced with better exposure and response; solo mailings and exclusive opt-in mailings are expensive and give you exclusive exposure and even better results.

Overall though, eZines are a low cost way to reach your target market and it provides the biggest potential for a great return on investment. The best bang for your buck. That's what we're about, right? As for myself, I like 'going for straight website sales' as opposed to getting a lead to call on the phone cause I really don't like doing that. I get plum tongue-tied or worse, stutter, when I talk to strangers.

Your goal will be to generate a number of responses that is more than the price you paid for your Ad and to continue your advertising efforts to get profits every single time. Want a good recipe? A way of knowing how much cold hard cash is coming to you?

Here it is: Divide the cost of your advert (eg. $15) by the number of unique visitors generated (eg. 154 visitors) the number you get is what you paid for each visitor. I don't go above .20 cents. This recipe tells you exactly how effective your Ads are. You'll know which Ads to continue and which ones to drop.

Here's an eZine list to get you started. Before each line below you can add http://www, okay?

newsletter-directory.com
ezinehub.com
bestezines.com
ezinelibrary.com
ezinelinks.com
ezinelocater.com
blueplanetezine.com
ezine-marketing.com
disobey.com
ezines.searchking.com
diysearch.com
cumuli.com
everydaybusinessonline.com
ejournal.coalliance.com

eZines are one of the best tools to get targeted genuinely interested folks. I remind myself that these are folks just like me with families to care for and bills to pay. So, I write as though that interested person is sitting two feet from me inside my computer. That's you, right?

Another excellent way to get traffic without scratching your head to dream up something to write about is to get free search engine traffic directed right to however many of your websites you want. It's a downloadable tool from the link above.

No comments: