.
Copyright © Bette Tsa-me-gahl
2004 was when I started my search for a way to make money online. I knew how to open email and answer it. That was the full extent of my net-skills! I was blessed to get started on our internet after my doctor told me I would not be able to do the 9-5 work scene anymore. I prayed hard to dream up a different way to earn money to pay my bills. I was stumped.
A friend who's teaches computer science at a university suggested that I search the internet. That's how I got here, thanks to my friend Richard who said I could probably make money on the internet. It's a different mindset, everythings digital, as you most likely already know. At first I just got lost and most times I didn't know I was lost.
My friend suggested that I make a list of criteria. Once I had that done it was easier to delete or surf away from the glut of pc work at home opportunities, even though I enjoyed reading them all just cause they promised the moon; with no effort I'd get money rolling into my bank account, etc. Of course I was easily and quickly suckered at first. Now, I'm much better at saying no and sticking to my own short and long term goals. At first I just knew I needed to make money online but didn't know how or what to choose. After awhile I started to recognize names that came up regularly.
One of the first things I did was to join 50 traffic exchanges. They were interesting and at first I spent way too much time doing that. Although I enjoyed looking at all the different kinds of programs and services, I didn't make any money. Pretty soon I bought programs that promised to show me exactly how to get set up to make internet money. Only lately have I come across ones that truly deliver and AdSense Miracle is one of them.
This site is extensive step-by-step training that's easy to understand and follow. Not only that's, you're up and running real quick. It's so very exciting.
Well, I guess it's only exciting to those of us who want to make money online from home. My sister came to visit, she has absolutely no interest in the internet nor all the possibilies to earn cash online. As a matter of fact she doesn't like her computer at all, it sits in the corner of her spare bedroom collecting dust. She said they only had the computer for 'the kids' who of course have all grown up now and left home. Her hubby uses the computer when he has to and is funny to watch because he first looks at the keyboard, then checks the screen and mostly doesn't know what's happening. I remember that phase, that's why I find it funny I guess.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click on the brown AdWords Miracle box at the top left corner of this page. You'll be taken to the get started link. Thanks so much. Bette.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.12.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment