21.12.06

You sure are smart.


Copyright © Bette Tsa-me-gahl


"You sure are smart."

"Yup. Spent three years in Kindergarten; two in Grade 1 and in all the grades after that. Except for seven, spent three years there. After that, I spent fifteen years in university. I'm smart by osmosis, not from just one single thing but from all of them combined."

"What did you learn?"

"I learned that all of my life is focussed only on 'getting ready' even though I didn't know that. It took all that training to learn that I'm a follower and how not to be; I'm not in charge never was and never will be, I was ordered to be responsible only for my own heart's spiritualness. I learned to hear beyond what's obvious and grant respect, it takes alot of descipled commitment to be Spiritual. I forgive myself and others immediately, to make good and ready room in my heart. Not a single one of us can direct others to where and how best to live during our short earth-walk in consciousness because, each and all Beings are totally unique.

No matter how hard or gentle, kind or violent, we can't force-feed our vision down the throats of others, or forfeit their life in this judgement. Spirits speak out not in this way instead, each of us in Unity are responsible. It's a backwards learning for sure cause that's what it takes. Silence, Inaction, a time long past now in directed and orchestrated change. We are called to global unity; where do we train for that?"

"Are you asking me?"

"That's too much pressure for me to ask you. You are your answer."

Well, that's the end of my morning's awaking dream.
What's your life dream?
Are you living it?
Here's some tools to help you get money to get there.


http://www.traffichurricane.com/cmd.php?af=193180
http://www.affiliatemarketingformula.com/?ref=b1
http://www.InstantBuzz.com/r/?Huksumalic


Thanks, Bette





























































Sign Our Petition




As Featured on ArticleCity.com

No comments: